Google for Nonprofits - Google Grants
Nonprofit Organization Advertising with an Adwords Grant
If your Nonprofit Organization holds a current 501(c)(3) tax exempt status with the IRS, you could qualify for $10,000 worth of FREE traffic from Google to your website every month!
Step 1: Is your nonprofit organization eligible for a Google Grant?
In order to qualify for this amazing ad grant, there are some guidlines that have to be met. Here are the high level stipulations you need to be aware of.
- You must have a valid 501(c)(3) tax exempt status.
- Accept Google Grant's application certifications.
- Have a website with substantial, relevant content.
- Organizations, such as churches, that are automatically considered tax-exempt must still obtain recognition of 501(c)(3) tax exemption from the IRS to qualify
Step 2: Certain organization cannot qualify for the Google Grant.
- Governmental entity or organization
- Hospital or health care organization
- Fiscally sponsored organizations
- Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions and universities are not eligible, (but philanthropic arms of educational institutions are eligible)
Maintaining a Google Adwords Grant Account.
The process to not only obtain an Adwords Grant Account, but maintaining one is long and somewhat complicated as well. That's where we come in. Our job is to carry out the required daily and monthly tasks necessary that allows you the privilege to receive this substantial amount of Free Google traffic.
PPCE Pricing for Google Grant Recipients.
Setting up an advertising account in Google for a Google Grant client is different from setting up a standard Adwords account. There are many more steps that have to taken in a precise manner to not only get approval from Google for their grant, but also in the way the accounts are setup, submitted to Google and managed once they are approved.
Here at PPCE we've never charged a set up fee for any of our clients since we've been in operation starting back in '05 and we're not going to start now. Our monthly management fee for an account this large would typically be in the $1,200 range, but we're reducing our fee to $500 month to show our support to your nonprofit organization.
A Free Feature You Won't Receive Anywhere Else.
We've negotiated a deal with our friends at BestContactForm.com that allows our Google Grant clients the use of their contact form service as long as they're a client of PPCE. (We'll even set this up for you at no additional cost.) The plan in play here is their Corporate plan that allows 20,000 form submissions per month and all of the goodies that plan has to offer. You'll be amazed with this service in so many ways!
Contact Us Today for a free, no obligation conversation to see if your nonprofit organization qualifies for the next steps of obtaining $10,000 of Free Google Traffic!